2017 Important Dates
February 21, 2017 - Spring Primary Election
April 4, 2017 - Spring Election
April 18, 2017 @ 6 PM - Annual Meeting
Aug. 2, 2017 - 12-3:30 pm & 4:30-7 pm - Open Book
Aug. 3, 2017 - 9-12 pm & 1-3 pm - Open Book
Sept. 14, 2017 - 6-8 pm - Board of Review
2017 Open Book has been scheduled for Wednesday, Aug. 2nd, 2017, 12:00 pm-3:30pm, and 4:30 pm - 7 pm, and Also Aug. 3, 2017 from 9 am - 12:00 and 1 pm - 3 pm. Appointments can be made at www.accurateassessor.com or by calling Accurate Appraisal, @ 1-800-770-3927. Use password TF10 when scheduling online appointments.
2017 Board of Review has been scheduled for Thursday, Sept. 14th, 2017 6:00 pm-8:00 pm-Appointments ARE NECESSARY. Call the Town Hall to schedule an appointment at least 48 hours in advance.
2016 tax bills were mailed out on Thursday, December 1, 2016. You are also able to look up your tax bills on line at the Rock Co. Treasurers website. You can pay your taxes at the Rock Co. Court House even if you do not have your bill. Payments are to be made at the Rock County Court House. No payments are taken at the Fulton Town Hall. Payment Option
Yearly Important Dates
- Joint Meeting for Planning & Zoning and Town Board: Meetings will be the second Tuesday of each month at 6:00 pm at the Fulton Town Hall.
- Consolidated Koshkonong Sanitary District: Click on the link to see their meeting dates at 325 Ellendale Rd., Edgerton. www.cksdistrict.org
- Edgerton Fire District: The monthly meetings are held on the 1st Thursday of each month at 7:00 pm at the Fire Dept. 621 N. Main St., Edgerton. www.edgertonfire.com
- Fulton Water Utility District: The regular monthly meetings are generally held on the 3rd Monday of each month at 4:30 pm at the Fulton Town Hall. (Meeting dates are subject to change).
- Rock County Unit of the Wisconsin Towns Association: The regular meetings are heldevery other month on the 3rd Thursday at 7:00 pm at a location determined at the prior meeting. www.wisctowns.com
- Rock-Koshkonong Lake District: The Annual Meeting will be held in July at Fort Atkinson High School. www.rkld.org
- Rock River Safety Patrol: The regular monthly meetings are generally held from May-October on the 1st Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm at Culver’s in Newville.