2018 Important Dates
February 20, 2018 - Spring Primary Election
April 3, 2018 - Spring Election
August 14, 2018 - Partisan Primary Election
November 6, 2018 - General Election
April 17, 2018 @ 6 PM - Annual Meeting
April 11, 201 - Open Book
May 16, 2018 - 6-8 pm - Board of Review
2018 Open Book has been scheduled for Wednesday, Apr. 11th, 2018, 12:00 pm-7:00 pm. Appointments can be made at www.accurateassessor.com or by calling Accurate Appraisal, @ 1-800-770-3927.
2018 Board of Review has been scheduled for Wednesday, May 16th, 2018 6:00 pm-8:00 pm-Appointments ARE NECESSARY. Call the Town Hall to schedule an appointment at least 48 hours in advance.
2017 tax bills were mailed out on Thursday, November 30th, 2017. You are also able to look up your tax bills on line at the Rock Co. Treasurers website. You can pay your taxes at the Rock Co. Court House even if you do not have your bill. Payments are to be made at the Rock County Court House. No payments are taken at the Fulton Town Hall. Payment Option
Yearly Important Dates
- Joint Meeting for Planning & Zoning and Town Board: Meetings will be the second Tuesday of each month at 6:00 pm at the Fulton Town Hall.
- Consolidated Koshkonong Sanitary District: Click on the link to see their meeting dates at 325 Ellendale Rd., Edgerton. www.cksdistrict.org
- Edgerton Fire District: The monthly meetings are held on the 1st Thursday of each month at 7:00 pm at the Fire Dept. 621 N. Main St., Edgerton. www.edgertonfire.com
- Fulton Water Utility District: The regular monthly meetings are generally held on the 3rd Monday of each month at 4:30 pm at the Fulton Town Hall. (Meeting dates are subject to change).
- Rock County Unit of the Wisconsin Towns Association: The regular meetings are heldevery other month on the 3rd Thursday at 7:00 pm at a location determined at the prior meeting. www.wisctowns.com
- Rock-Koshkonong Lake District: The Annual Meeting will be held in July at Fort Atkinson High School. www.rkld.org
- Rock River Safety Patrol: The regular monthly meetings are generally held from May-October on the 1st Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm at Culver’s in Newville.