To request an absentee ballot click on the MyVote picture above or on this link: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/
To find out your Voter Info go to: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/
At this website https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/ you can do everything listed below:
Register to vote
Request an absentee ballot
Update your name and/or address
See what is on your ballot
Find your polling place
2021 Election(s) ↓Scroll down the page for each election ↓ .
February 16, 2021
April 6, 2021
Fulton Town Hall
2738 W Fulton Center Dr.
Edgerton, WI 53534
7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Most Recent Election Results - Click Here
What to Bring to Vote - Click here
2021 (Note: These notices will be posted when available.)
- Ballot Access Checklist for Municipal Candidates Candidate Checklist - Spring 2021 - Municipal-Nomination Papers (Rev. 2020-11)
- Candidate's Handbook for Elections Click Here
- Campaign Registration Statement Click Here
- Declaration of Candidacy Click Here
- Nomination Papers for Nonpartisan Office Click Here
- Notification of Noncandidacy Click Here
- Additional forms can be found on WI Election Commission's website form page (forms)
Voter Polling Place Look Up
Area voters now can look up their polling place and other election-related information online using a new function of the state’s voter registration system.
After going to the Web site, https://myvote.wi.gov/, voters can find polling place information under “Voter Information” on the Elections Division page.
The information comes from the Statewide Voter Registration System. Out-of-date information should be reported to local clerks, who maintain the site.
For more information, contact the Wisconsin Elections Commission at 1-866-VOTE-WIS, or 608-266-8005 or email email@example.com Their website is http://elections.wi.gov/